Wednesday, April 11, 2012

Puerto Rican Problem # 4: Delayed Trips in Puerto Rico

This is Goffio. My Favorite Puerto Rican Candy that
I will not have for another month. Thanks Mamita -_-.
So as many of you are aware, we are currently on spring break!!!!!!! YAY. -_- NO. Puerto Ricans obviously like to take vacations to Puerto Rico to see their family they don't see very often during vacations.  One person being my grandmother, except she left one month ago to Puerto Rico. She left and scheduled her flight back for April 6th.  It is April 11th and she is not back yet.  Thats because she took it upon herself to stay an extra month.  Well let me tell you something.  When a family member goes to Puerto Rico, I always send them with a list of candy to bring back for me.  As always I sent a list with my grandmother and she decided to stay a month.  I was expecting my long awaited Puerto Rican Candy on the 6th, but now because of delayed trips in Puerto Rico, I have to wait another month for my candy.  PUERTO RICAN PROBLEMS!!! I have been going crazy in the sense that I WANT my candy.  I feel like my grandmother did that on purpose.  Oh and not only do I have to wait for my Puerto Rican candy, but I have to freaking stay at home all my spring break babysitting, when I could've been working or out with friends, OR EATING my Puerto Rican candy.  Well tune in for next week for your guidette problem, and I will keep you guys updated on my Puerto Rican Problem.  Thank you very much! <3

No comments:

Post a Comment