Thursday, May 31, 2012

Puerto Rican Problem: Falling Down the Subway Stairs

As you all know, I am full blown 100% Puerto Rican, yeah I know, it sucks that I have no trace of Italian in me.  So I am going to inform you guys of something that happened to my little Puerto Rican self this morning.  I fell down the MTA stairs going to school.  Yeah it would happen to me.  I was basically walking down the stairs, thought there were't any more stairs, but I was sadly mistaken.  I fell on the last step and twisted my ankle.  This has been a horrible school year for me because in November I broke my finger and now I may or may not have damaged my ankle,  but as of right now it's swollen and I have an ice pack on it.  My luck right? Well this may not be something all Puerto Ricans go through but i just needed to share this with you guys because for some odd reason this school year was the year I began breaking bones.  Like what is going on? And I honestly don't know why I am in school right now and I have to get this ankle fixed because Saturday is my SAT at Staten Island and I don't want to have to be in pain during that stupid test.  Well thats my Puerto Rican Problem for this week! Wish me luck guys!

No comments:

Post a Comment